One on One Coaching
Being apart of The Healthiest Me community and working one on one together allows us to find what truly works for you. This program is perfect for those looking for accountability, support, and guidance in making a healthier lifestyle sustainable. Along with building a healthy and happy relationship with food, you will gain clarity with nutrition, a more in-depth understanding of food and how the body works.
Here's How It Works
- First, we schedule a 30-45 minute chat on the phone so I can get an idea of where you're at, and come up with a few options that might be best for you. Click here to set up a time.
- You can tell me anything and everything about your current, past, and ideal relationship with food, your body, and your lifestyle. This is our time to just chat; I want to know everything about where you have been, where you are and where you want to be.
- Once we discuss all of the good things, we will then create a plan that best suits your lifestyle, your preferences, and your goals. At a 4-week program minimum and beyond, together we will find what will work for you.
- And then, we work! We will have one-weekly meeting per week and this can be either an in-person (Youngstown) meeting, or remote through a phone call or video chat.
- In the first few weeks, we will go over the real food basics and everything in the Simple Nutrition Guide. We will focus on how you're feeling, what foods work and what foods don't work, the importance of real food, and how to properly nourish your body. We're going to dig deep, break old habits, and begin to build the healthiest you.
- In the later weeks, we will focus on other area that might need improvement: your relationship with food, food anxiety, guilt, or obsession, grocery shopping, or living life on the go. We will find solutions to improve it and implement ways to heal it. We will strategize for the weeks ahead, we will work through any challenges that may come about, and we will get you to where you want to be.
- If you have a question, need a pep talk, or help at the grocery store, I am here for you! Nothing is off limits - I am always just a text or email away!
One on one nutrition coaching is offered in person for the Youngstown community, and remote for anyone living outside of the Youngstown area.